This post contains affiliate links that I earn a commission through. Thank you for supporting Twins and Coffee!
Let’s talk about the GOOD STUFF.
When it comes to setting goals for the new year, it’s easy to think about everything BUT ourselves.
But ya know what, I’m here today to share some ways to invest in yourself this new year.
And I’m doing so alongside Simply Earth, which is a newer subscription box with hopes of helping you create a healthier, and happier home.
Stay along for the end, where I’m sharing a new giveaway over on Instagram!
12 Ways to Invest in Yourself this Year
- Schedule yourself into your to-do listI have a whole blog post on this. But ultimately, you are setting yourself up for failure if you aren’t making yourself a priority. You don’t deserve to be put on the back burner. Especially in your own life. Make that time for yourself!
- Give yourself morning pep talksI need to get better at this one. But the idea is to talk yourself up each morning. When you’re getting ready, making coffee, whatever it is. Boost yourself up!
- Start reading againHere are some great books!
- Find something just for YOUThis is a huge one for me that helped build up my self confidence tremendously this past year. I challenge you to do the same! Having something that you can completely call your own is an amazing feeling.
- Make up a vision board
- Take up podcastsNew found love of mine. Plus it is close to having real adult conversations when you’re surrounded by littles all day.
- Get that financial plan in placeYeah. I need this one LOL
- Set (and know) your limitsUnderstand that no is okay. That is all.
- Take your vitamins
- Find (and realize) your happy placeThis has been another huge one for me. Knowing where my happy place is, and how to get to it when I need it, has been life changing. Especially with my twins.
- Get outside
- Invest in products that invest in you
This is where Simply Earth comes in.
They are a new favorite of mine, and you guys know I’m all for a company that puts just as much into me as I do to them!
Simply Earth wants to help you invest in yourself by providing you the tools to create a more natural home with all of the good stuff, and none of the bad.
And they offer so in a fun monthly subscription style box filled with creative essential oil based recipes!
For the month of January, the box is focused on skin care and includes six recipes for scrubs, roll ons, and body butters!
If you want to check the, head over to their site here and enter the code TWINSANDCOFFEEFREE for a $20 gift card with your first subscription box and bonus box purchase (which is only $39!)
Or better yet, head over to the Twins and Coffee Instagram page where I am giving away a free January box with Bonus Box starting Friday, January 4th!
But first; how are you going to invest in yourself this year?