This post contains affiliate links that I earn a commission through. Thank you for supporting Twins and Coffee!
These spring self care ideas for moms are perfect for giving your mental health a boost in the springtime and making your happier.
Importance of Self Care During Spring
We all know that self care is important. Self care ideas and suggestions are everywhere! But springtime I think is a very important time to refresh with some quality spring self care ideas because of the weather change, especially for moms.
Why do I think springtime self care is important for moms? Well, odds are you have been stuck inside for quite a while due to the gloomy winter weather and springtime is finally the time you can get outside and enjoy some fresh air!
As someone who lives in the PNW, spring finally brings some floral-smelling sunshine and it makes me want to do nothing more than care for my mental health after the gloomy cold months of winter.
I typically introduce some spring self care in the form of driving with my sunroof open every chance I get and filling my home with fresh flowers. Those are just a few spring self care ideas, though. Today I am going to share a huge list of spring self care ideas so that you too can ring in the springtime bliss with me!
I think you’ll love these!
- Top Rated Pinterest Simple Banana Bread Muffins
- 30+ of the Best DIY Gifts for Mom and Grandma
- Self Care Worksheets for Taking Care of Your Mental Health
- Why is it So Hard to Take Care of Yourself?
- How to Take a Self Care Day (Mental Health Day)
Spring Self Care Ideas for Moms
- Spring clean!
- Organize your spring clothing
- Plan a brunch date with your best friend
- Journal in the sunshine
- Open up the windows and meditate
- Create a new reading list and get started on it
- Pick out a fun spring themed coloring book and zone out coloring in some of the pages
- Eat some meals outside (on your own or as a family)
- Start planning summer trips if you haven’t already
- Liven up your home with fresh flowers
- Research gardening and start your first flower/vegetable/fruit bed
- Try out a new hobby you’ve been eying
- Go to your favorite coffee shop and enjoy your coffee outside
- Get into journaling (sitting outside with your journal can do your mental health wonders!)
- Take a few hikes around your area
- Open up the windows to let as much natural light as you can into your home
- Clean out your closet
- Add some floral/springtime smells to your home
- Revisit your skincare routine
- Mix up some fun fruity cocktails or mocktails
- Try out new recipes with springtime produce
- Go for a drive with the windows down and the music blasting
I hope you loved this list of spring self care ideas! For more self care ideas for throughout the year, check out these posts: