This post contains affiliate links that I earn a commission through. Thank you for supporting Twins and Coffee!
Today I am sharing my list of words of affirmation for moms that help support mental health, healing, and personal growth!
What Are Affirmations?
A lot of people (like me) will tell you that they truly work their magic when said into the mirror daily and when they’re posted all over your house.
My therapist was the first person to really drive into me that I needed to work on the way I felt about myself. Her suggestion that she repeated every time we saw each other for the first few months was something you have probably heard a million times but shy’d away from because it just sounds awkward.
Affirmations sound awkward and they WERE!
I basically had to fake it till I made it every single day after she challenged me to repeat a set of positive self-affirmations to myself in the mirror every day.
But one day it just clicked and I started to believe the words I had been shouting at myself for weeks.
It even clicked for my daughter. She watched me repeat my affirmations everyday and soon enough she was also repeating to herself “you can do this Kendall” “I love you Kendall” and “I believe in you Kendall”.
Let me tell you. It was the MOST adorable thing I had ever seen.
Why Are Affirmations Important?
If you didn’t catch it already, affirmations are important for building up your self esteem and help you finally find value in yourself and what you bring to the table!
They truly helped me learn to love myself from the ground up and that is why I wanted to share a list of words of affirmation for moms.
Because if they could change my life, then this list of words of affirmations for moms can change yours too.
You just have to promise me this. You’ll repeat 3-5 of them every day to yourself in the mirror for the next week.
That’s it. One week. Then let me know on Instagram if doing so helped give your self esteem a bit of a boost because I just know doing so will!
Let’s dive into the list of affirmations for moms.
I think you’ll love these!
- Top Rated Pinterest Simple Banana Bread Muffins
- 30+ of the Best DIY Gifts for Mom and Grandma
- Self Care Worksheets for Taking Care of Your Mental Health
- Why is it So Hard to Take Care of Yourself?
- How to Take a Self Care Day (Mental Health Day)
Words of Affirmation for Moms
Seven Daily Affirmations to Repeat to Yourself for Moms:
- I believe in myself and my dreams
- I am doing my best
- I love myself for who I am (or, I am working on loving myself for all that I am)
- I am in charge of my happiness and do not let it be dependent on others
- I accept my past, present, and future self
- I am worthy of love
- I am worthy of good things
Positive Affirmations for Moms:
- I am enough
- I am worthy
- I am capable
- I am confident
- I am strong
- I am courageous
- I am talented
- I am resilient
- I am confident in myself and my actions
- I believe in myself
- I believe in my abilities
- I believe in my dreams
- I believe in my passions accept my flaws
- I accept my past
- I accept my wrongdoings
- I accept my feelings
- I accept my power
- I accept my strength
- I can do hard things
- I can accomplish great things
- I can accomplish my dreams and goals
- I can provide for my family
- I can be true to myself
- I can learn and grow
I hope you found a few positive affirmations from that list of words of affirmation for moms that you can start to repeat to yourself in the mirror and post around your house!